metalmaven_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Here is my second CB1100 project, a Custom Removeable Backrest.
My wife can't really ride without one, and though I kind of cherish riding alone I figure I better keep on her good side.
So here is a jpeg of my CAD file so far. I am going to paint mine black, probably have it powder coated but not sure. I did the best I could measuring the bike for this, but if it actually fits the first time I will be very surprised!
I will have my laser guy cut out the main sheet metal bracket tonight, and having my press brake guy bend it up hopefully by wednesday.
My wife can't really ride without one, and though I kind of cherish riding alone I figure I better keep on her good side.
So here is a jpeg of my CAD file so far. I am going to paint mine black, probably have it powder coated but not sure. I did the best I could measuring the bike for this, but if it actually fits the first time I will be very surprised!
I will have my laser guy cut out the main sheet metal bracket tonight, and having my press brake guy bend it up hopefully by wednesday.

