CB1100 Art

emptysea

Road warrior
Thread starter
Here's an odd request...

I'm looking for a drawing, a diagram, whatever of our bikes engine and/or the whole bike. Something along the lines of a blue print or a design sketch. I think I would like to make a print of that and frame it as artwork. Not at all sure if my wife will allow me to hang it over the fireplace, but it would at least have a prominent place in my garage.

I have done a couple of Google searches on this and have not found anything that suits me. I hope that readers here my a) understand what I'm looking for and b) be able to direct me to the right place.

Thanks in advance.
 
that one T shirt from Honda was like that wasn't it? I might have one I can photograph from another compnay too
 
Or maybe something like this?

04596ec6f14247d7e75fd8bde5208d36.jpg


Find it here: Honda CB1100F Ready to Go?
 
Another trick that might work is if you choose a photo that you like and run it through one of those cartoon generators available online to cartoon-ize your profile photo. They seek edges pretty well and might yield a decent line drawing.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the idea, Rolls. I may toy around with that. Also, I found this pic which is something along the lines of what I was thinking, but I'm looking for maybe a cutaway pic of the engine block or some other component that is more or less unique to our bike.

 
:thumbsup: Beautiful, 736.
 
Back
Top