rboe
Road warrior
I used to have a Quota, the adventure bike from Moto Guzzi. Sold it after I bought the Griso (got an offer, otherwise I'd still have it).
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a V-strom 650 and the ergos are very roomy. Like the Versys, footpegs are in the way when stopped. For someone tall, that is more of an annoyance. For someone with shorter legs, it affects how easy the reach is to the ground.hb9400_imp said:Interesting thread, sorry I'm only 5'8" with a 30" inseam and find the bike to be compact but the height for me is spot on so I can imagine you taller riders feeling cramped. Do any of you own adventure bikes? Being a big fan of the Kawasaki Versys I miss it except for having to deal with feet placement when stopping, something that I just don't think twice about on the CB1100.


