CB1100 and Bonneville touring together in Southern CA

dsinned_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Here's a fairly well done, CB1100 related video I discovered today on You Tube. Both bikes are being ridden two up while touring some of the best known landmarks out in the desert a hundred mile or more East of Los Angeles.

ENJOY!!!

 
Pretty neat. I think if they round up one of the new T120s they will have a harder time saying which bike they really prefer. Two great motorcycles.
 
Must have missed this when it was posted. Great video. I had a bit of a look for their comparison of the CB and the newer Bonneville, but couldn't find it.
 
I know, I thought that he might have a separate video comparison on his channel, but I looked at Abhi's website and in the comments, he said, "To be blunt, I don't think we'll be doing many more of these 'adventure' style videos - I'd prefer we do videos that are more bike-centric and not people-centric. This video started as a comparison between both bikes but it got boring when the Honda won everything so we decided to mix it up."

Definitely liking that last sentence :beerchug:
 
Back
Top