CB1100 Accessories.

The Mototech seems to work,
but I bought the Fehling ones,
which had a chrom surface,
look nearly the same and
are much cheaper in Germany.
And they too prevent the CB
from getting damaged, when
unfortunately laid to the ground,
as good as they can.

Wisedrum
 
DSan bike looks purposeful wiith that fairing and tail pack. Looks good.
 
The ferret_imp said:
DSan bike looks purposeful wiith that fairing and tail pack. Looks good.

Ferret. Thank you! It is. I just turned 7100 miles. Bike is just over a year old. Thanks to the forum for all the R and D . I used members ideas on all mods. Dave.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
memphismike_imp said:
Has anyone in the USA ordered from SamuRider before? If so, about how long is normal wait/delivery on items? I really like their Windscreen they make for this bike. Also...any other dealers you recommend for accessories? Thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is the only non Asian site I've encountered that sells the accessories for our bikes
http://www.vintagebike83.fr/boutique/echappement-moriwaki-cb1100/echappement-moriwa.html

and its French

other than that I do not know where else than Asia you can buy those specific parts...so yeah, every CB here with aftermarket parts come from either Samurider or Webike, both Japanese.
AzBob_imp said:
I'm not exactly sure why people are surprised stuff takes only a couple of days to get here from Japan... you can be anywhere in the world in about 24 hours, the hang up is customs, not the distance.
fact
 
I ordered the SW-MOTECH Crash Bars (and a set of clip on highway pegs because I am old and my knees hurt on long freeway rides.. )

I'll post up pics when they are on the bike..
 
Most of my accessories actually came from eBay. Crash bars, Honda rack, and the Emgo fairing.
 
Back
Top