CB1100, 2013 Standard for sale

Retsel_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just a heads up. I was in a local dealer yesterday. There was a red 2013, CB1100 Standard for sale at the Honda/Suzuki dealer in San Jose, California. It is on consignment and looks pretty stock. It only has 300 miles on the odometer. He is asking $8,500 but there should be quite a bit of wiggle room at that price. It has been there for a couple of months. Dave is the sales guy and his number is (408) 341-5867 if anyone is interested.

Lester Thornsberry
 
That's high in comparison to other prices I've seen, even with only 300 miles on it.
 
With those kind of prices, I don't know that I'd exactly call Dave a "sales" guy. :D

(Sorry, I couldn't resist, hopefully someone is able to talk them down a fair amount on that one.)
 
This simply might be the bike's value in San Jose, I don't know. The cost of living there is very high compared to other regions (especially vs. Texas and the Midwest) -- housing, food, gasoline, taxes, etc.
 
I know some don't like black, but my '14 standard selling price was $7940 two weeks ago plus roughly $300 on top of that for title and registration for 4 years. OR has no sales tax, so that was total cost.
 
nhawk7504_imp said:
My dealer down the street has a '13 for $7500.00 Brand new. He also has an ABS for $8500.00.
nhawk, is that a '13 ABS? Used?
 
Thread starter
CB360T_imp said:
Name of dealer? The one on Camden?
No, 25th St, San Mateo, ca
pdedse_imp said:
I know some don't like black, but my '14 standard selling price was $7940 two weeks ago plus roughly $300 on top of that for title and registration for 4 years. OR has no sales tax, so that was total cost.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top