Dmimaddog2468_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
Ok so new to this line of bike
Mainly worked on Kawasaki’s pre 85s
Here is my question and thier does not seem to be a forum for this model but I see the 900 and 1100 are similar to the 1000c
How do I remove the plate for rear brake cylinder since the bolt is right at line with the tailpipe do I literally have to drop the entire four tail pipe assembly for one bolt or is thier a easier way to do this if it’s rusted and bald
Mainly worked on Kawasaki’s pre 85s
Here is my question and thier does not seem to be a forum for this model but I see the 900 and 1100 are similar to the 1000c
How do I remove the plate for rear brake cylinder since the bolt is right at line with the tailpipe do I literally have to drop the entire four tail pipe assembly for one bolt or is thier a easier way to do this if it’s rusted and bald