Jul 11, 2016 #1 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Jul 12, 2016 #3 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter Thanks. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Jul 12, 2016 #4 the Ferret Road warrior Don't think that is as much a concept (ie not from Honda) as it is a custom build
Jul 12, 2016 #5 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter It's something that I created on my tablet over the weekend. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Jul 12, 2016 #7 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter Thanks. I was a big fan of the CB1100F back in the 80's so that was a major influence on this design. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Thanks. I was a big fan of the CB1100F back in the 80's so that was a major influence on this design. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Jul 12, 2016 #9 K kmoney_imp Road warrior Nice. I'd love to fit some radial brakes and USD forks to my bike -- actually thinking about ones from a VFR1200, as the front calipers have the same plumbing for ABS (yes I know the calibration would still be wrong).
Nice. I'd love to fit some radial brakes and USD forks to my bike -- actually thinking about ones from a VFR1200, as the front calipers have the same plumbing for ABS (yes I know the calibration would still be wrong).
Jul 13, 2016 #11 C carvin12_imp First service completed I'd ride it. Anyone know if there's a place to buy that tank? I've seen it on a few concepts, but is anyone making them?
I'd ride it. Anyone know if there's a place to buy that tank? I've seen it on a few concepts, but is anyone making them?
Jul 13, 2016 #12 O Outlander427_imp First service completed Thread starter That is the standard tank, I just painted over the original color. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
That is the standard tank, I just painted over the original color. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk