CB 2011 VS CB 2013 SAME?

ozigoo

Running like a top
Thread starter
Is the Australian 2011 model the same as the overseas 2013 models?

Alot of o/s parts lists start at 2013 and dont list a 2011 model.

Are there any differences with the two apart from ABS ?
 
I believe the basic bikes are the same, but painted parts and exhaust muffler could be different.
 
ozigoo, I agree with Ferret. The majority of US 2013 and 2014 bikes did not have ABS either. The 2010-12 models were available with ABS; Honda just did not bring any to Australia. Peter Hill has an online parts finder that lists the 2010 and 2011 models. Have a look at this site too, Honda genuine parts and accessories for motorcycle, scooter and ATV
 
The ferret_imp said:
I believe the basic bikes are the same, but painted parts and exhaust muffler could be different.
I think the JDM model and the Aussie model had the flappy thing in the muffler.
 
Back
Top