CB 1100

Tony.Robbo1982_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi All !!

I have a CB 1100 2019 and I am trying to find a sissybar/topcase bar/ back set rest but getting nowhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Welcome to the forum, Tony.
 
Thread starter
Hi All thanks for welcoming me !!
Also thanks for your suggestions I will take on board all and try to find the best solution.
Would one off a CB 1100 2017 fit ?.
Any help would be most appreciated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Tony, I think you'll find there's no sissy bar/back rest for the 2017 CB1100s. Could be wrong, though.
 
I'd use caution and call them first. It looks like it mounts same points as the OEM rear rack, but I seem to recall that the mounting geometry is different between 2013 and 2014. They imply one model for all years. Someone correct me.
 
Back
Top