CB 1100 standard with dual exhaust

The link you found was for the 2003 model which will not work on 2013/2014 CBs.

Try here:
Exhaust Pipes | Samurider.com

Don't let the fact that it is in Japan worry you...many forum members around the world have dealt with them.

One warning...most, if not all, 4-into-2 aftermarket dual exhaust systems for the current CB1100 require the removal of your center stand.

...oh, forgot my manners!...welcome to the forum!
 
there's one in our classifies I believe.
 
Welcome to the forum and if you have the bucks the DLX exhaust will work on your standard CB1100. Here is a link to my post where I added the DLX exhaust header with aftermarket Over Racing slip on mufflers.

DLX Exhaust System Conversion

If you can find a DLX centerstand, it will fit the standard frame, but you will have to fabricate a way to hook the spring. I have yet to take the time for this step yet, but really don't miss the centerstand.

Good luck with your search for parts. Samurider in Japan also has a couple different 4 into 2 and 4 into 4 full exhaust systems, but they are pricey! I bought my mufflers and other products from Samurider, who has great service and quick shipping to the US.
 
Thread starter
Gumby 1100_imp said:
The link you found was for the 2003 model which will not work on 2013/2014 CBs.

Try here:
Exhaust Pipes | Samurider.com

Don't let the fact that it is in Japan worry you...many forum members around the world have dealt with them.

One warning...most, if not all, 4-into-2 aftermarket dual exhaust systems for the current CB1100 require the removal of your center stand.

...oh, forgot my manners!...welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the Welcome...and also the information
The ferret_imp said:
there's one in our classifies I believe.

Thanks Buddy for the information
Ron in MO_imp said:
Welcome to the forum and if you have the bucks the DLX exhaust will work on your standard CB1100. Here is a link to my post where I added the DLX exhaust header with aftermarket Over Racing slip on mufflers.

DLX Exhaust System Conversion

If you can find a DLX centerstand, it will fit the standard frame, but you will have to fabricate a way to hook the spring. I have yet to take the time for this step yet, but really don't miss the centerstand.

Good luck with your search for parts. Samurider in Japan also has a couple different 4 into 2 and 4 into 4 full exhaust systems, but they are pricey! I bought my mufflers and other products from Samurider, who has great service and quick shipping to the US.
Thanks for the information
The ferret_imp said:
there's one in our classifies I believe.
Thanks Sir
 
Back
Top