catching girls

Early year girl friends insisted on wanting to push the motorcycle a few feet to get a feel for it. In one case:

I said, " ... uh, no - maybe not a good idea."

Of course I got push back, " ... back off, I am a capable ... ".

But then I said, " ... um, but sweetheart, you are wearing flip-flops on grass and I think ... "

... and down went the bike (I couldn't save it in time).

(My front signal indicator!)

I was so happy the bike did not take out her leg.

That was the last time she wished to push a motorcycle around.
 
Powerdubs….

“I've had lots of girls that liked me (my bikes)...my wife included,”


Egads. I remember my first beer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
lol - There are indeed many.

I guess the minimum requirements might include:

Two wheels, a passenger seat (if two-upping), and a confident engine between the legs.

= = =

Oh wait, you mean identify the model of that bike? :)

The forks appear modern, but the lump perhaps not. Suzuki or Kawasaki inline-4 SOHC lump??
 
The Gecko_imp said:
Could anyone please help me identifying the make and model ?
Haha...I think you are toying with us, Geck! But I'll play... Make: Italian; Model: Yes! I'd say year 2002.
 
I would have said Kawasaki ( possibly Suzuki) by cyl head and engine covers, but the black upside down forks are confusing me.
 
pdedse_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
Could anyone please help me identifying the make and model ?
Haha...I think you are toying with us, Geck! But I'll play... Make: Italian; Model: Yes! I'd say year 2002.
Haha...I think you are toying with us, Geck! But I'll play... Make: Italian; Model: Yes! I'd say year 2002.
I used to know someone who looked like that model.

She almost dated my younger brother. (I know her sister)
 
This should be have been the anti-thesis, but I had a brown woodgrain Chrysler Caravan minivan. Sexy, right? That should have been the end of the story.

I had two ladies who enjoyed the vehicle, so much so that I had to take the rear benches out.

Heck, even my ex-wife couldn't get enough of it.

It was a moment of weakness on my part. I had no motorcycle that summer.
 
Back
Top