Can anyone with a repair manual help?

Pauley

Been there
Thread starter
Can anyone with a Honda CB1100 repair manual tell me what torque the two front motor mounts take? Four bolts, two on each side. I'm putting on my new to me frame sliders and now I'm stuck half way through the job.....
 
36 foot lbs -- Front engine bracket nut

There are 4, obviously...
 
What kind did you get? I have the Moriwakis on mine.
 
Thread starter
dbech1_imp said:
How about the part number for the Moriwaki sliders you are using? Thanks!
I don't know. I'd have to take them apart to get the number probably. I bought them used from another forum member and they were perfect shape but not in original packaging.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
See Ack's post. That's where I got mine.
 
Thread starter
offroadfx4_imp said:
These look like they might be usable as "highway" pegs...is that the case?
They look like they'd be nice highway pegs but in actuality, with engine case in the way on both sides, you can only get your heels on them.

Besides that, the position is such that the inside of your calves are touching the cylinder cooling fins on both sides and I'd worry about burns and melting fabric on my textile pants. Probably won't be using them as pegs.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top