michael1954
Been there
I will include the DLX even though it is not finished yet. The weekend I was going to work on it 3 weeks ago, turned out to be torn ligaments in my right foot. Of course I did squat that weekend. Was not able to walk well, so all work has been halted. But, thanks to my granddaughter's ability wrap feet, she enabled me to go to work and now I can walk/ride just fine if my foot is wrapped. Please try not to focus on the corroded parts too much because they ALL will gone by Christmas. That is the deadline I have set for myself to finish the DLX. It is licensed and inspected, so it is road legal, just not road pretty in my opinion.
I know it is here somewhere, but forgive me, what is the deadline? Thanks again, Michael
I know it is here somewhere, but forgive me, what is the deadline? Thanks again, Michael