Cafe Racer Conversion pics

beemo_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
A few pics here of my 2011 CB1100 cafe conversion
Low bars, bar end mirrors, front fork stabilizer, solo seat, 'over racing' billet side covers and sprocket covers, mini indicators and rear light and Moriwaki slip on, center stand removed and rear peg cutbacks and a few other bits of overpriced bling like chrome instrument half covers, oil cooler grill and engine mods. Comfortable ride position as I haven't gone the full rear sets or clip ons.
Any questions - happy to help.
Not sure why 2 of the pics came in upside down - must be something to do with living in Australia
Cheers, Beemo
 
cb400four_imp said:
Looks great! And the traction on those tires, even when upside down, is impressive!
Being from Australia, you'd think all the photos would be upside down!

It is a damn nice café though; one of my favorites because it's simple and clean.
 
Thread starter
736cc_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
That is very cool, I like it.
How is that seat comfort-wise?
How is that seat comfort-wise?

Actually better than standard- which I found good for 100miles only.
Ride position with the Cafe seat is relaxed and the seat has high density foam. Overall I was pleasantly surprised how comfy it is. Have done 500 miles in a day on it -had enough then but it was OK
BEEMO
 
Thread starter
silascopathic_imp said:
LOVE IT!!!! how do you like the OVER racing side covers?
They are top quality machined billet alloy. Expensive but fit easily and I really like the look of them on the bike.
 
Fellas this is an old thread beemo hasn't been online since July of last year. Here's the original thread which may answer some of your questions

Australia. Cafe Racer version 2011

if you click on the first pic and look closely the bars appear to be some kind of adjustable clip on mounted below the top tree
 
Back
Top