Buy New 2014 or 2017 EX

Gee. Congratulations CB4ME. When do you expect to be riding again?
 
CB4ME_imp said:
I just put $2000 down on a new 2016 CB500F. Got a pretty good deal with the bike going for $1100 below list ($4899). Hope to have it in my garage in a week. Can't wait to get back on the road!
You are going to enjoy the CB500. I bought a new 2013 CB500XA back in the spring of 2014. Although my riding season is only 6 months long, I have ridden 33,000 happy kilometers on it over the past 3 summers.



The CB500 is light and nimble making it a joy to ride on twisty roads. It is a surprizing peppy bike for its size.

However this spring it will get traded in on a 2017 CB1100 EX. I'm old school, so I love the looks of that machine.
 
Back
Top