Enjoy the latest offering from Chic Design, the folks that brought you such wonderful design concepts as:
and
And now, introducing the Chic Design long front and long rear fenders - sure to attract swarms of Sports Illustrated swimsuit models:
I shouldn’t talk since I ordered the same fenders in the "short" version. The front is already mounted and the rear should arrive next week.
Takashi once again distinguished himself as a standup guy. When I ordered the rear, Takashi asked me for license plate mounting hole spacing and worked with Chic Design to come up with a $30 adapter which Takashi threw in for free.
So how many of you would outfit their CB1100's with the LONG front and rear fenders?
Think Japanese Police Bike maybe?
and
And now, introducing the Chic Design long front and long rear fenders - sure to attract swarms of Sports Illustrated swimsuit models:
I shouldn’t talk since I ordered the same fenders in the "short" version. The front is already mounted and the rear should arrive next week.
Takashi once again distinguished himself as a standup guy. When I ordered the rear, Takashi asked me for license plate mounting hole spacing and worked with Chic Design to come up with a $30 adapter which Takashi threw in for free.
So how many of you would outfit their CB1100's with the LONG front and rear fenders?
Think Japanese Police Bike maybe?