Business with Samurider?

Rollie Bruner_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
As I've said before, I'm like I kid at Christmas with my new to me 2014 Deluxe! The ride on it is actually smoother than my CTX1300 ! With that said, I want to have the option of taking it on long trips. Already added windshield and ordered luggage rack from Samurider. The only place that I found that had one for a Deluxe. Coming from Japan, has anyone else bought from them? Did everything go ok? Quality of product ? E.T.C.
 
I found out about Samurider on this forum. I've ordered from them a few times and always with positive results. You probably hear that many forum members use Samurider regularly.
 
MANY of us have used Samurider. Mr. T runs a top notch company and provides customer service that sometimes goes way beyond reasonable. And he speaks English so that helps a lot. His stuff is from quality manufacturers or OEM Honda products. He also carries, or can get, stuff that is not on his site. Just email him and ask.

Gtmn, I had to wait a while for my RC also. Chic Design makes them to order. Once in Mr. T's hands he gets it to the airport fast (his place is by the airport) and 12 or 14 hours later it will be in the US. Maybe the next day at your house.

It always surprised me that I can get a product faster from Mr. T than I can from, say, California.
 
Rollie Bruner_imp said:
As I've said before, I'm like I kid at Christmas with my new to me 2014 Deluxe! The ride on it is actually smoother than my CTX1300 ! With that said, I want to have the option of taking it on long trips. Already added windshield and ordered luggage rack from Samurider. The only place that I found that had one for a Deluxe. Coming from Japan, has anyone else bought from them? Did everything go ok? Quality of product ? E.T.C.
Some time ago I found an item I wanted on their web-page, but the only way to pay for the order was PayPal, which I do not use. Was anybody able to pay them by cheque or credit card?
 
Thread starter
rotor_imp said:
Rollie Bruner_imp said:
As I've said before, I'm like I kid at Christmas with my new to me 2014 Deluxe! The ride on it is actually smoother than my CTX1300 ! With that said, I want to have the option of taking it on long trips. Already added windshield and ordered luggage rack from Samurider. The only place that I found that had one for a Deluxe. Coming from Japan, has anyone else bought from them? Did everything go ok? Quality of product ? E.T.C.
Some time ago I found an item I wanted on their web-page, but the only way to pay for the order was PayPal, which I do not use. Was anybody able to pay them by cheque or credit card?
Some time ago I found an item I wanted on their web-page, but the only way to pay for the order was PayPal, which I do not use. Was anybody able to pay them by cheque or credit card?
My PayPal account is attached to a credit card that gives % return on every purchase or you can choose to use PayPal credit account with 0 % finance charge for purchases over$100.00 for 6 months. The paypal credit account was not a option when paying Samurider. Had to use the credit card option. So you can use a credit card but it has to bill through PayPal .
 
[quote='Rollie Bruner' pid='177218' dateline='1499453559 So you can use a credit card but it has to bill through PayPal .
[/QUOTE]

So, if I understand you correctly, it is still the same: no PayPal account, no business with Samurider?
 
rotor, I have a PayPal account so pleased don't hold me to this, but I'm sure my wife, who does not have a PayPal account has used her credit card to pay via PayPal. In other words, I think there are at least some sites where PayPal operates as a collector without the user needing to have an account.

For what it's worth, as I say, I have a PayPal account. I have no money it; rather I link my credit card to it and any payment via PayPal is deducted directly from my card. I've had no problems.
 
I did the same. I got a Paypal account just to order from Samurider. It's just a direct link to my credit card. After I got it, I found that I liked having it for paying for things on the net. Particularly when dealing with smaller businesses that might not have the best security on their servers. It seems like a better option than giving my card details to everyone I buy from on the Internet. Also good for paying small sellers that don't have credit card services.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
I did the same. I got a Paypal account just to order from Samurider. It's just a direct link to my credit card. After I got it, I found that I liked having it for paying for things on the net. Particularly when dealing with smaller businesses that might not have the best security on their servers. It seems like a better option than giving my card details to everyone I buy from on the Internet. Also good for paying small sellers that don't have credit card services.
I would much sooner give my low-limit, Internet-use-dedicated CC number to every Tom, Dick and Harry, than to the EvilPal. But hey, that's just me...

Samurider will not see my dollars, I will not see their merchandise. We make our choices, we live by the consequences.
 
You don't have to have a Pay Pal account to order from (almost all) companies, including Samurider. You use the guest option or just the pay by card option.

I ordered all my Samurider stuff without a Pay Pay account. I would suggest that if you have ANY concerns, email Mr. T at contact@samurider.com And yes, he know we all here call him Mr. T :)

Disclaimer: I do have a Pay Pal account now as I needed it to pay a board member for some CB items.
 
Back
Top