BSA VICTOR BARREL AND HEAD

Nortoon_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Hi Rocky!

Bumped into this video today abought assembling the barrel and head on a BSA Victor. Thought it might be of interest to you.

 
WOW Nortoon, thanks a bunch for that post :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I really liked that and learned a little bit too. As I watched I imagined I was him having done the same things before. Except for the tips he gave, I was very familiar with what he was doing.
I pulled my engine out about 16-17 years ago for a complete overhaul. It's been fine ever since and has never let me down. Yes indeed, the engine is a bit of a monster to heave around by yourself :D
I have worked on British engines before so wasn't uncomfortable taking it apart, but that video would have been helpful.
A couple of my friends with Victor's fitted that compression plate too, but I don't want to give up any horsepower and get along fine with the factory compression.
They say it reduces vibration, but that doesn't bother me.
Thanks again!
 
Nortoon_imp said:
Hi Rocky!

Bumped into this video today abought assembling the barrel and head on a BSA Victor. Thought it might be of interest to you.

An incredibly High-Q flick. Thanks for sharing Nortoon!
 
Back
Top