BSA A65

Great pictures, Tink. Thanks.
 
Awesome. While modern retro bikes are much better machines all around, they simply cannot compete with the styling of bikes such as this. I can't really put it into words as to why exactly. To my eye that is simply beyond cool.

Thanks for sharing!
 
Guth it was a time when motorcycles looked like motorcycles should look
 
I'm guessing that they might need more than one sweeper since guys like me would be drooling all over the place.
 
4 Paws_imp said:
Nothing compares to the look or sound of Classic British bikes.

Nice photos.
I had one for awhile in my younger days. Most of the time it was eerily quiet (waiting for parts and wrench time). :D

That BSA is quite stunning to look at, but I honestly wouldn't want to own it. :P
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
4 Paws_imp said:
Nothing compares to the look or sound of Classic British bikes.

Nice photos.
I had one for awhile in my younger days. Most of the time it was eerily quiet (waiting for parts and wrench time). :D

That BSA is quite stunning to look at, but I honestly wouldn't want to own it. :P
I had one for awhile in my younger days. Most of the time it was eerily quiet (waiting for parts and wrench time). :D

That BSA is quite stunning to look at, but I honestly wouldn't want to own it. :P
It's true, Brit bikes do require a lot of :heart: to keep them running. :biker:
 
Back
Top