HikerToo_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
:banana:
First time since I bought my CB that I rode it over 100 MPH today, maybe it was the sport bike hanging behind me for 10 miles, maybe it was the "big" hill on Rt 273 where I used to hit 150+ on my Ninja, or maybe I was bored but I hit 110+ and was almost starting to think...."they may have forgotten the speed limiter on my bike" I'm getting over 115 mph...but than it hit, that was it, but that was enough, lotta fun, wish I could have captured it on video...maybe another time.
Maryland Route 273 - Wikipedia
First time since I bought my CB that I rode it over 100 MPH today, maybe it was the sport bike hanging behind me for 10 miles, maybe it was the "big" hill on Rt 273 where I used to hit 150+ on my Ninja, or maybe I was bored but I hit 110+ and was almost starting to think...."they may have forgotten the speed limiter on my bike" I'm getting over 115 mph...but than it hit, that was it, but that was enough, lotta fun, wish I could have captured it on video...maybe another time.
Maryland Route 273 - Wikipedia


As long as you are not imposing your risk on somebody else, who am I to judge?