Dec 24, 2015 #1 D dirt road_imp First service completed Thread starter Sold it in April 15 and bought it back in October.
Dec 24, 2015 #3 E Elipten_imp Road warrior Why did you sell and Then why did buyer sell? 2014 CB1100 DLX 2013 CB1100 Std 1990 BMW K75 RT
Dec 24, 2015 #4 Q quietguy_imp Been there Congrats on your reaquistion... Why'd you sell it in April? And what prompted you to buy it back? Just curious.
Congrats on your reaquistion... Why'd you sell it in April? And what prompted you to buy it back? Just curious.
Dec 25, 2015 #7 H hb9400_imp Been there Loved this thread, I did that with a Versys. Sold #3 only to buy it back as #4 about 6 months later.
Dec 25, 2015 #8 H Huladog_imp Running like a top Did something similar after I sold my 2013, got another bike then realized I wanted another CB so I grabbed a 2014 while I had the chance. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did something similar after I sold my 2013, got another bike then realized I wanted another CB so I grabbed a 2014 while I had the chance. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dec 25, 2015 #9 T TINK_imp Been there I did the same only it was a 2001 VFR800 that I sold so I replaced it with a 2000 VFR800. 2001 2000
Dec 25, 2015 #11 the Ferret Road warrior I bought a 2004 FZ-1 ... thought I wanted something different ... then missed it so much I bought an 01 FZ-1 same color. Some bikes you just meld with even if at first you don't think you did.
I bought a 2004 FZ-1 ... thought I wanted something different ... then missed it so much I bought an 01 FZ-1 same color. Some bikes you just meld with even if at first you don't think you did.
Dec 26, 2015 #12 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior I've had 5 1st Gen. FZ-1's. Good deals kept showing up and I kept making $$ with them. Now I'm doing the same with CB's. Should be acquiring my 3rd CB Monday if all goes to plan.
I've had 5 1st Gen. FZ-1's. Good deals kept showing up and I kept making $$ with them. Now I'm doing the same with CB's. Should be acquiring my 3rd CB Monday if all goes to plan.
Dec 26, 2015 #13 T the_undecider_imp Been there Sold my 06 Wee Strom in April 2014 and bought a newer, bluer DL650 in Jan 2015. They are set up very similarly. [url=http://s960.photobucket.com/user/Pflugerville_Bike_Guy/media/20151226_220900_zpsjiqinlvc.jpg.html]
Sold my 06 Wee Strom in April 2014 and bought a newer, bluer DL650 in Jan 2015. They are set up very similarly. [url=http://s960.photobucket.com/user/Pflugerville_Bike_Guy/media/20151226_220900_zpsjiqinlvc.jpg.html]
Feb 19, 2016 #14 H HondaJon_imp Been there I did the same thing with my B-King, and why I'll never sell my XR 650L.