A while ago I written why buying Bose QuietComfort headsets. While at any speed I just feel fine without hearing protection or with simple, good earplugs, long tunnels can really be a deafening pain. Long story short I bought QC20/s, they look fine, sit and fit fine and work as expected ....
BUT no way to pull the helmet over your ears (with the QC), or put the helmet on and add the the headset next.
Helmet and Bose in any combination don't fit.
What did I miss, when I read your reports about use Bose QC/s ? Are your helmets all XXXL, your ears very big, or you found a trick ?
Feels to me like I have to offer my pretty headsets on ebay or write them off.
Thanks
BUT no way to pull the helmet over your ears (with the QC), or put the helmet on and add the the headset next.
Helmet and Bose in any combination don't fit.
What did I miss, when I read your reports about use Bose QC/s ? Are your helmets all XXXL, your ears very big, or you found a trick ?
Feels to me like I have to offer my pretty headsets on ebay or write them off.
Thanks
). There simply ain't enough space in my helmet around my ears for the bulky end of the OC earpieces. With other helmets (e.g. a Caberg) there was no problem. In other words, I have two very nice pieces of cycle equipment ... which don't go together, like two pretty sisters you can't date at once.
On the other hand, it received 4/5 in the UK's [url=https://sharp.dft.gov.uk/helmets/caberg-levo/]SHARP scheme. :-/

