tommymck
Been there
Thread starter
I've been following these things for some time. Reviews tend to indicate that The Urban GS has inferior suspension in comparison to the standard R Nine T. I rode it and loved it though. Suspension is tight, but that's how I like it. I doubt that I'd ever do much off-road with the bike. GS or not, I like the way it handles on the road, and maybe that's why the suspension works for me. Also, I love the looks. End of year pricing blow-out, and....well.... you know how it goes.... The CB1100 still is the best all around bike that I've ever owned, and I'm keeping it forever. But this thing is a fun bike and is a bit more aggressive.
Highly recommended. Fortunately, it's been surprisingly good riding weather lately around the mid-Atlantic and today was the perfect day to pick up a new bike and put a hundred miles on it...
Highly recommended. Fortunately, it's been surprisingly good riding weather lately around the mid-Atlantic and today was the perfect day to pick up a new bike and put a hundred miles on it...

