Ack-CB11_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
NineT's out HP4's in!
I'm having a Figawi weekend sale on my bike, 10,500 on Ebay. One day left. If it doesn't sell this time she's staying for a couple years. Then I'm moving my deposit from the 9T to an HP4 Compitition. I don't need two retro's, 1 retro and 1 heart stopper. 2014 is rumored to be the last for the HP4. 2 years with 500 per year into the states. It seems on u-tube most are about 190hp at the rear wheel!!!

I'm investing in some fresh boxers if this deal goes thru.

[url=http://s303.photobucket.com/user/ACKCR500/media/bmw-hp4.jpg.html]
[url=http://s303.photobucket.com/user/ACKCR500/media/HP4clamp.jpg.html]
I can't believe no one wants the K-10 for 10 g's
I'm having a Figawi weekend sale on my bike, 10,500 on Ebay. One day left. If it doesn't sell this time she's staying for a couple years. Then I'm moving my deposit from the 9T to an HP4 Compitition. I don't need two retro's, 1 retro and 1 heart stopper. 2014 is rumored to be the last for the HP4. 2 years with 500 per year into the states. It seems on u-tube most are about 190hp at the rear wheel!!!


I'm investing in some fresh boxers if this deal goes thru.

[url=http://s303.photobucket.com/user/ACKCR500/media/bmw-hp4.jpg.html]

[url=http://s303.photobucket.com/user/ACKCR500/media/HP4clamp.jpg.html]

I can't believe no one wants the K-10 for 10 g's
