Monkey Rider_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I've been using SENA product for many years (SMH10, SMH5FM, 20S) and recently I installed SENA 10C on my helmet(Arai XC).
Pros. Bluetooth Intercom is already good for communication, phone call, listening music from phone/ipod, FM radio, etc..
And now action cam added on it.
Record vid with playing music, my voice and conversation with other rider as well.
The only cons is.. battery life.
Without cam shooting, I can use intercom around 10 straight hours, same as other product. But after 2 hours cam shooting, cam automatically shuts off and I could use only 1.5 hours intercom.
It's not a big deal when riding is within an hour like commuting but all day touring is a different story.
So I bought a portable battery charger(3350mAh) to solve this problem.
(I paid $9.99 at amazon.)
It worked.
Extra battery + 32GB micro SD memory, recording time is around 4 hours and still I can use intercom all day long.
Now I'm using this as a dash-cam on everyday commuting.

[url=http://s610.photobucket.com/user/Terry_Han/media/IMG_1928_zpsarqtyocu.jpg.html]
[url=http://s610.photobucket.com/user/Terry_Han/media/IMG_1929_zpsprpreihx.jpg.html]
Here's my testing vid.
This one, I forgot to clean up the dust on the lens..
Pros. Bluetooth Intercom is already good for communication, phone call, listening music from phone/ipod, FM radio, etc..
And now action cam added on it.
Record vid with playing music, my voice and conversation with other rider as well.
The only cons is.. battery life.
Without cam shooting, I can use intercom around 10 straight hours, same as other product. But after 2 hours cam shooting, cam automatically shuts off and I could use only 1.5 hours intercom.
It's not a big deal when riding is within an hour like commuting but all day touring is a different story.
So I bought a portable battery charger(3350mAh) to solve this problem.
(I paid $9.99 at amazon.)
It worked.
Extra battery + 32GB micro SD memory, recording time is around 4 hours and still I can use intercom all day long.
Now I'm using this as a dash-cam on everyday commuting.


[url=http://s610.photobucket.com/user/Terry_Han/media/IMG_1928_zpsarqtyocu.jpg.html]

[url=http://s610.photobucket.com/user/Terry_Han/media/IMG_1929_zpsprpreihx.jpg.html]

Here's my testing vid.
This one, I forgot to clean up the dust on the lens..