May 14, 2021 #1 T treedoc_imp Running like a top Thread starter Saw this on Facebook the other day Looks a bit like
May 14, 2021 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Does the RS have different sized wheels? It may be an illusion, but that one looks like it does.
May 14, 2021 #3 H Henrik_imp Been there It does. It comes with 17" wheels both front and rear, the front being a 120 and the rear a 180. Or did you mean different size between front an rear? If so, well no!
It does. It comes with 17" wheels both front and rear, the front being a 120 and the rear a 180. Or did you mean different size between front an rear? If so, well no!
May 14, 2021 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thanks Henrik. I knew the RS has 17" wheels. I thought the front and rear wheels in that picture looked different sizes.
Thanks Henrik. I knew the RS has 17" wheels. I thought the front and rear wheels in that picture looked different sizes.