Black is Beautiful!!

Black is black! And not bad at all.
A picture of yesterdays ride.
Some rain, some shine. Mostly shine!


But I also like green, this kind of green.


When I look out of my kitchen, there stands my Kawa .
What an enlightening inspiration!
I can not imagine a better view.

Wisedrum
 
Thread starter
Got a chance to meet up with fellow member mec today and snapped this picture after a ride on the back roads near New Paltz,NY...thanks for the ride mec, really enjoyed it:thanks:

 
Aside from mine, this is the first CB1100 I've seen in person. Thanks for the photo fiscy. The bike's goin' into storage soon, but next year we'll go for another ride and I'll try to slow down.
 
Could not view your pic mec
 
Neat picture. Is it photo effects, optical illusion or are your cylinder and head silver?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Neat picture. Is it photo effects, optical illusion or are your cylinder and head silver?
No, the cylinder head is black. The photo was taken on a tree lined street where the sun was shining through the trees striking the bike like that. My girlfriend's son is a photographer, and he was exited about taking this and many other shots of my bike. That photo was a quick sample he sent last week. I just got a bunch more a few minuts ago, and I'll get some posted soon. I had these taken in part because I promised Takashi from Samurider about two months ago that I'd get him some good photos, since all of the mods I've made came from him.
 
Here's mine. Only changes are RLET's carrier and engine guards, license plate bracket mod. I have thought about taking the paint off the foot peg mounts and polishing the bare metal. Has anyone done this yet? And after seeing a few of them, I think I am gonna lose the reflectors on the forks. The red mud was just a temporary thing, don't really like the look of it:P
 
Doug_imp said:
Here's mine. Only changes are RLET's carrier and engine guards, license plate bracket mod. I have thought about taking the paint off the foot peg mounts and polishing the bare metal. Has anyone done this yet? And after seeing a few of them, I think I am gonna lose the reflectors on the forks. The red mud was just a temporary thing, don't really like the look of it:P
Looks great. Even with the dirt! I think you forgot the after market exhaust!
 
f5cec92020d4d81b66d54d7b90cf08db.jpg
 
And yet another 14 std. Only a couple small mods. I just received my next mod via UPS. It's a Windjammer fairing and a mounting kit for a CB750. This mod I will start a new thread for.
Ha my windjammer photo bombed my picture
I like this pic better
 
Back
Top