Black 2014 on POW Ak this summer

Labrador12_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
A buddy and I just bought a property on Prince of Wales Island in Ak. I will be taking my CB up and we'll be putting some miles on up there. Several roads have been black toped and I am looking forward to some classic riding amongst the mountains, the blacktailed deer and the bears. I've been fishing up there for salmon for almost 20 years, but this will be the first time that I've taken a bike up. We will be up there for most of July, Aug, and Sept. Another bucket list item that I never really expected to scratch off. If you see a big Honda while you're visiting POW this summer its probubly me or my bud.
 
Thread starter
I rode a waterbuffalo from the Syracuse Ny area to Edmonton Alberta and back twice in the 1970s. My buddy and my dog are going up with me this year. The CB will be in the back of his Powerwagon or in a trailer with some other gear.
 
Back
Top