Bikes on the Bay

use2b_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Went to Bikes on the Bay in Pensacola Fl yesterday.
In the Classics there was only two entered.
mine a non restored 1976 CB750 , original pipes ,paint , seat , chrome couldn't beat out the Harley with 2 sets of brass knuckles , ape hangers , wrapped straight pipes and snake skin .....

Awards were judged by overall engine, paint & exterior appearance ....
 
I just had to laugh and shake my head
 
Thread starter
thanks for the reply's
I just had to throw this out there as we just recently had a discussion about Harley Hate and if it was real or not ?
in this case there was about 6 judges who rode Harley's , huge new Indians and one with a MG California .
I was the only person with a Japanese bike that showed up and now i know why for this 8th annual event.
really I could care less about a trophy although they were very nice hand carved from cypress stumps and looked great , it is about motorcycle comradery or lack there of and a mistake i will not repeat .
 
I don't think that anyone here would have a problem choosing which one they'd rather have...
Beautiful bike - congrats to you, regardless of the Ignorant Huns! :D
 
Back
Top