Bikes I would like to have back.

MG is that a Corbin rear end.. I don't remember the factory coming out with bags like that.
 
The ferret_imp said:
MG is that a Corbin rear end.. I don't remember the factory coming out with bags like that.
It is. I added the Corbin saddle and what they call their "Beetle Bags." Along with a bunch of other farkles. In fact, I can trace my affliction (farkleitis) to that very first motorcycle.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
MG is that a Corbin rear end.. I don't remember the factory coming out with bags like that.
It is. I added the Corbin saddle and what they call their "Beetle Bags." Along with a bunch of other farkles. In fact, I can trace my affliction (farkleitis) to that very first motorcycle.
It is. I added the Corbin saddle and what they call their "Beetle Bags." Along with a bunch of other farkles. In fact, I can trace my affliction (farkleitis) to that very first motorcycle.
Really looks good on that Kawasaki. My wife had a Vulcan 900 LT for a couple years. Wonderful bike that did good touring duty.
 
I loved that 750 turbo. I first got a ride on one at the local racetrack in '83 and I was hooked. The deal killer for me was that insurance cost would have equaled the bike payment. I couldn't afford both :( It still ranks as one of the more exciting bikes I've ever ridden.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
I loved that 750 turbo. I first got a ride on one at the local racetrack in '83 and I was hooked. The deal killer for me was that insurance cost would have equaled the bike payment. I couldn't afford both :( It still ranks as one of the more exciting bikes I've ever ridden.
And yet, if you were to ride it today, it probably wouldn't be all the impressive. One of the magazines recently did a piece looking back on the turbo bikes. They all seemed so high tech and high performance at the time, but in hindsight were not all that good.
 
Back
Top