Bikes from the past, renovation ++

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
These are not my pics...but just want to share these links with our passionate forum members.
Written in Polish - you may omit that - click on "white" links and scroll down the pics, some cannot be viewed..., then at the bottom there are "yellow" links, click and scroll down again ....TONS of pics, also some video clips, everything is motorcycle, for sure you'll recognize very famous brands.
Enjoy it

MOTORS-CREATOR - Renowacja Motocykli - Konrad Bagnowski
 
Thread starter
Heh, heh… it was hidden to be discovered by our international members:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
m in sc_imp said:
very cool indeed. i havent delved that far back into stuff projects wise, but one day would love ot get an old j.a.p , bsa single or, a Nimbus. I do love that era of technology. the engineering ideas clashing with the available metallurgy and feasible mfg techniques made for some very cool/clever workarounds. Good link indeed. :beerchug:
Glad you enjoy it....some of these bikes I remember, some I rode and some wanted to have while they were not within my reach...
:beerchug:
 
Back
Top