the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Some of us in the states call them tripods too. I had a tripod Golden Retriever that made it to 18 years old.Cormanus_imp said:Great report Ferret.
In Australia we call three-legged dogs 'Tripod'.
What did you cook?
Not surprised to hear that Kenny. They can be tough buggers and learn to cope pretty well with only three legs.kennyw_imp said:Some of us in the states call them tripods too. I had a tripod Golden Retriever that made it to 18 years old.Cormanus_imp said:Great report Ferret.
In Australia we call three-legged dogs 'Tripod'.
What did you cook?

Chapomis_imp said:Nice story Ferret. Good looking potatoes too ! And 2 each !
Dogs are smart
I'm looking forward to getting back on the road, regardless of the traffic.
