Bikemaster washable air filter

I had a K&N on my 2002 Sportster 1200 Sport and on my 2003 Jeep Wrangler.

They are OK when properly maintained. If not properly oiled, they do not filter well. I too, prefer replacement with OEM or OEM =.

Have considered a HFA 1932, available for $20 to $25+ instead of OEM.
 
Thread starter
I’ve had a k&n filter in my Vulcan 1500 for over 12 years now. Never had a problem, never bought a new filter either. Just took care of it well. I did however decide to get an OEM replacement for my CB.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
It is stunning that the OEM air filters are $52+. That's BMW territory.

Right? I found an aftermarket one on eBay for 17 bucks, shipped. It may not be the best but it fits my budget right now!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I replace my air filters every 25,000 miles to take the sting out of the oem price lol. They dont get that dirty where I live and really could go a little longer.
 
Back
Top