Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There’s a hugely entertaining YouTube video on a series of motorcycle thefts which I am not able to link on the tablet I am using at the moment. Some poor fellow in London has a very nice sport bike which he is forced to leave outside. Anticipating that it might be stolen, he installs a GPS tracking device on the bike. Soon enough, it is stolen and the device leads the police to the bike and it’s recovered.GoldOxide_imp said:Definitely varies with region, make and model. I have seen rides parked continuously (covered and not) on some streets of Toronto for years on end. It is almost like they want them stolen, but are not. Likely because they are some UJM V-Twin 650 thing.
On the other hand, a UJM inline-4 600 cc supersport thang in a locked garage is lifted into a truck while the owner eats dinner inside the house.
There’s a hugely entertaing YouTube video on a series of motorcycle thefts which I am not able to link on the tablet I am using at the moment. Some poor fellow in London has a very nice sport bike which he forced to leave outside. Anticipating that it might be stolen, he installs a GPS tracking device on the bike. Soon enough, it is stolen and the device leads the police to the bike and it’s recovered.GoldOxide_imp said:Definitely varies with region, make and model. I have seen rides parked continuously (covered and not) on some streets of Toronto for years on end. It is almost like they want them stolen, but are not. Likely because they are some UJM V-Twin 650 thing.
On the other hand, a UJM inline-4 600 cc supersport thang in a locked garage is lifted into a truck while the owner eats dinner inside the house.
Yes, that’s the one. The poor guy just takes it all in stride.GoldOxide_imp said:I think Cormanus pinned your video down.
My CB got stolen todayalprider_imp said:such a luck our bike is so much boring and underpowered...