Bike Shed Show CB

Capo

Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm in London on way to the Isle of Man, and stopped in to the Bike Shed show, a remarkable custom/ hipster/ whatever Gathering that just blew me away with a remarkable array of one- off machines. Not the least of which was this CB. Like it or not, it certainly shows the CB1100 can be dialed up to 11.

ff76fe8338212ad4eafb57ec8f084fc2.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That is wild looking. Have fun at the Isle. Working again this year?
 
Hey I was also at Tobacco Dock yesterday, and whilst I saw shedfulls of awesome machines as ever at this excellent show, I irritatingly missed this bike.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
That is wild looking. Have fun at the Isle. Working again this year?

Yes, I'll be filing stories for motorcycle.com again, stay tuned.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top