Bike delivered today!

CBAnonymous_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Very exciting day today...bike was delivered!! Probably put a km on it just up and down my driveway. Way too much pea gravel on the roads still to be taking it out anywhere. It is Alberta, and it is only February!

Please, someone let me know if these photos come through on the thread?





[url=http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/cstanley040254/media/9ea02508-bbe5-4ca8-b518-8a531e327e34_zpsfgfsoe1r.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/cstanley040254/media/5206550c-9b40-4d5c-9c7a-ca827b115587_zpsatlfu9kl.jpg.html]
 
Looks good CBAnonymous. The pictures show up just fine.
 
I only have 15 miles on mine, too cold to ride, been doing mods to my Triumph Scrambler and just about done, now I'm thinking of doing some mods to the Honda :)

I like your bike in white!
 
Thread starter
I agree. I really like the white. Thanks! Seems to be a lot of red ones on this forum. I wonder if it's a U.S./Canada import thing. Apparently there were only 75 of the 2013 models sold in Canada.
 
In 2013 we only got red in the US. In 2014 our choices were red dlx or black std.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
In 2013 we only got red in the US. In 2014 our choices were red dlx or black std.
That interesting Ferret... When I was looking for the CB1100, I found two new 2014s in Edmonton in Blue. There was a Red one over in Kamloops BC, that had been brought up from the U.S.
 
CBAnonymous_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
In 2013 we only got red in the US. In 2014 our choices were red dlx or black std.
That interesting Ferret... When I was looking for the CB1100, I found two new 2014s in Edmonton in Blue. There was a Red one over in Kamloops BC, that had been brought up from the U.S.
That interesting Ferret... When I was looking for the CB1100, I found two new 2014s in Edmonton in Blue. There was a Red one over in Kamloops BC, that had been brought up from the U.S.
And Ridem has a white one in Mississippi. He changed it from red with tank and side covers from Samurider.
 
CBAnonymous_imp said:
I agree. I really like the white. Thanks! Seems to be a lot of red ones on this forum. I wonder if it's a U.S./Canada import thing. Apparently there were only 75 of the 2013 models sold in Canada.
The Canadian models were white in '13 and blue in '14. The U.S. models were red in '13. For '14 there were both red (DLX) and black (STD) models.
 
Back
Top