Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have just now found a supplier for the sprocket- by the time I order, it is fabricated, sent and I install it I'll bet it will be about March 1st. But will try to remember to post thenRetsel_imp said:So Jim, did you go to the larger rear sprocket? If you did, which one? Can you share the results? Its raining here and I'm thinking about doing some work on the bike and a 42 or 43 tooth rear sounds like fun. I spend very little time on freeways and would like a little more quickness, in the acceleration, around town and on the twisties.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
I have just now found a supplier for the sprocket- by the time I order, it is fabricated, sent and I install it I'll bet it will be about March 1st. But will try to remember to post then I ordered a 41 tooth rear sprocket. I wanted just a little more pull on the low end. Will post again when installed...Jim_imp said:I have just now found a supplier for the sprocket- by the time I order, it is fabricated, sent and I install it I'll bet it will be about March 1st. But will try to remember to post thenRetsel_imp said:So Jim, did you go to the larger rear sprocket? If you did, which one? Can you share the results? Its raining here and I'm thinking about doing some work on the bike and a 42 or 43 tooth rear sounds like fun. I spend very little time on freeways and would like a little more quickness, in the acceleration, around town and on the twisties.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk