Aug 16, 2013 #2 the Ferret Road warrior What a great idea. How long do the batteries last in flash mode?
Aug 16, 2013 #3 D dBuster_imp Been there There is an after market one that mounts near your brake light that does the same thing buyer is wired into your bikes harness... wish I knew off the top of my head the website
There is an after market one that mounts near your brake light that does the same thing buyer is wired into your bikes harness... wish I knew off the top of my head the website
Aug 16, 2013 #4 the Ferret Road warrior I think you are talking about hyperlights. Thy are very cool and very expensive and must be hard wired in. Hyperlites Flashing LED Motorcycle brake lights, White LED Running Lights and Turn Signals I love them but would love to have something I dont have to cut the stock wiring for.
I think you are talking about hyperlights. Thy are very cool and very expensive and must be hard wired in. Hyperlites Flashing LED Motorcycle brake lights, White LED Running Lights and Turn Signals I love them but would love to have something I dont have to cut the stock wiring for.
Aug 17, 2013 #5 M Martyone_imp First service completed Thread starter The ferret' pid='11234' dateline='1376673021 said: What a great idea. How long do the batteries last in flash mode? Hi Ferret. This one is from Blackburn - The Flea and it will flash for at least 12 hours. The Super Flea doubles the light footprint... MJ Click to expand...
The ferret' pid='11234' dateline='1376673021 said: What a great idea. How long do the batteries last in flash mode? Hi Ferret. This one is from Blackburn - The Flea and it will flash for at least 12 hours. The Super Flea doubles the light footprint... MJ Click to expand...