Best wishes for 2015

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
As I write, it's 10:12 pm in Queensland Australia. The fact that I'm writing here at this time on 31 December will tell you something.

Before tottering to my bed, I thought to thank you all for your companionship, humour, knowledge and wisdom during the course of 2014. May 2015 be a safe, happy and prosperous year for you and your families and friends. May those of you with CB1100s ride many, many miles/kilometers on them and may those of you who aspire to owning one of these splendid machines achieve your dream.

Very best wishes indeed for the New Year.
 
Happy new year Cormanus. Here's to every good wish to you and all forum members for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2015!
 
Cheers Cormanus, its 0230 here in NZ. As it is now 2015 for us I wish everyone the best for the coming year and may all your dreams and aspirations be fulfilled.:beerchug:
 
Just 14 hours away for us on the west coast of the U.S. Happy New Year to all of you! Thank you all for contributing to what amounted to a great year for me. I'm wishing you and your loved ones even greater happiness, success and health in 2015.
 
Thread starter
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
So. Does 2015 feel any different to you guys in it? :angel:

Happy New Year folks!
Not really:-/
Not really:-/
What he said. :-/
 
Thread starter
No. Raining here.
 
00:20 on 01/01/15 here in GB

Many fireworks, some red wine, and now some fizz.

Echo what's been said above, ride happy, ride safe, and here's to a better one!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Anyone have a 2015 ride yet?
In the morning ;)

Guys lets all be careful out there and have great, fun adventures on our motorcycles in 2015 ...What say ye?


:biker:
 
Back
Top