Belated Christmas Present To Me

This may be posted someplace, but I didn't see it....how much does it increase the seat height? Also, is the new seat any narrower (or wider) than stock? I think I'd like a little extra seat height, but not too much. Let me know. And it looks great! Thanks
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
This may be posted someplace, but I didn't see it....how much does it increase the seat height? Also, is the new seat any narrower (or wider) than stock? I think I'd like a little extra seat height, but not too much. Let me know. And it looks great! Thanks
Not sure what stock height is. But this one is 31 .6 inches, I am 6' 1" and it helped me also a bit wider which works for me.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 
I'm 6'1" also and I think the stock seat is 31.3" (someone will correct me if I'm wrong). I was going to fold a towel or something to test the extra height for comfort, but if the seat is wider, that test won't be very accurate. I do think that an extra half inch or so will put my knee bend at a much more comfortable angle and the combination of .3" on the height along with a little extra seat width should do the trick. Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Hmmm feels like more of a difference than that. Being wider does help for my big butt, bottom line is I found it much more comfortable.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top