Beeline Moto

Interesting. I recall seeing this introduced several years ago. The Amazon reviews I am seeing gives it a 3 out of 5 rating. However, it seems most of the beefs is with the plastic model coming loose or falling off the bike.

I would need traffic a congestion warning feature.
 
It's a traffic app that is a little more cunning than Google or Apple maps in terms of routing you to your location. Plus, it has a user-input function, that lets drivers pinpoint the location of police, accidents, road hazards, etc.

When I need to navigate somewhere I have never been, I plug in the address, put the phone in my pocket, and put a Bluetooth bud in one ear for audible directions. Waze will give warnings like "Police spotted ahead", "Road hazard ahead", etc. along the way.
 
My good lady wife gave me a Beeline Moto for Christmas. I wanted an unobtrusive GPS system and this fits the bill. Since I don't have a smart phone (life is so much more peaceful without one!), I had to resurrect my wife's old iPhone 4S in order to be able to input a route to the Beeline through their app. I've only tried the set up once so far as spring hasn't yet sprung here in Ireland, and it's still a bit chilly for riding. The Beeline Moto worked well, looks good on the CB1100 and is quickly removable from its mount with a simple twist. No problems with it so far.
 
Got the Beeline 2 metal edition for Xmas

eb237dccfb00d9a752920bbd9c883527.jpg

6e9413e53a1f18492a8a0abfb90f0e99.jpg

7e5d82bf31c6381b9570e30b992d6b0a.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top