Beautiful 1976 Honda 750

Papa Weeley_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I just came across this, and thought I'd share it.
I'm no vintage Honda expert, so I have no idea how "correct" all of this is, etc., but man, what a looker!
And MAN, what a price! :s

playtoysclassiccars.com
(click on the main picture on the listing to enlarge and see the rest of the pics)
 
Thanks for sharing... that is sweet...
 
That is sweet. ONly thing I see.. Don't think handlebars are stock, missing rlets ( which came stock on that model) ignition switch has been moved ( originally was on lower left frame tube ...probably moved up to handlebar clamp with a chrome V plate which was a common mod for that model and others)
 
There was one on cycletrader for $13,300 a while back that had been restored by Randy's Cycle Shop, including full engine tear-down, if they did that on this one, then that is a pretty attractive price.
 
And pretty low miles for its age...my 2013 Tim Duncan (#00021) Tribute Edition is getting ready in 23 miles to go over 10,000K.
 
Yea but who is Tim Duncan? I thought 21 was Eddie Lawson's number.
 
The ferret_imp said:
That is sweet. ONly thing I see.. Don't think handlebars are stock, missing rlets ( which came stock on that model) ignition switch has been moved ( originally was on lower left frame tube ...probably moved up to handlebar clamp with a chrome V plate which was a common mod for that model and others)
Agreed. The ignition on the CB750 wasn't moved up to the instrument cluster until 1977. But the one on my 1976 CB400F was up there. Weird.
 
Back
Top