Be Safe

Gingersdaddy_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Looks like everyone is getting out on the road with the nice weather around my area. I'm some what of a news junky and look at the news on the web a lot. This week alone there were 4 accidents involving Motorcycles here in NC, a least that made the news. One involved two Motorcycles and a car in the same incident. Another one was a single vehicle accident with speed being a factor and this was an older gentleman on a charity ride. Everyone ride safe! Take it slow! :biker:
 
As mentioned in posts over the winter based on insurance statistics, you can improve your chances of not being hurt with the following 3 things.
1. wear a helmet
2. don't speed
3. don't drink and ride ( guess that includes other drugs too....)
 
HikerToo_imp said:
As mentioned in posts over the winter based on insurance statistics, you can improve your chances of not being hurt with the following 3 things.
1. wear a helmet
2. don't speed
3. don't drink and ride ( guess that includes other drugs too....)
That kinda spoils my plans for Easter, a drunken naked speed fest!:@
 
Lol..you know what would be fun? Joining Tortuga and Spaceman for dinner.

Yes, ALL, please..... Have fun, ride safe. :biker:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Lol..you know what would be fun? Joining Tortuga and Spaceman for dinner.

Yes, ALL, please..... Have fun, ride safe. :biker:
I spoke to Spaceman, he said he'd cook.

That's the good news, the bad news is we've got to be naked.:beerchug:
 
HikerToo_imp said:
As mentioned in posts over the winter based on insurance statistics, you can improve your chances of not being hurt with the following 3 things.
1. wear a helmet
2. don't speed
3. don't drink and ride ( guess that includes other drugs too....)
I'm good with #1 and #3.

Is obeying two-outta-three good enough? :banana:
 
thumper_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
As mentioned in posts over the winter based on insurance statistics, you can improve your chances of not being hurt with the following 3 things.
1. wear a helmet
2. don't speed
3. don't drink and ride ( guess that includes other drugs too....)
I'm good with #1 and #3.

Is obeying two-outta-three good enough? :banana:
I'm good with #1 and #3.

Is obeying two-outta-three good enough? :banana:
Worked for MeatLoaf!
 
Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Lol..you know what would be fun? Joining Tortuga and Spaceman for dinner.

Yes, ALL, please..... Have fun, ride safe. :biker:
I spoke to Spaceman, he said he'd cook.

That's the good news, the bad news is we've got to be naked.:beerchug:
I spoke to Spaceman, he said he'd cook.

That's the good news, the bad news is we've got to be naked.:beerchug:

Ok, I'm OUT! :-/
 
Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Lol..you know what would be fun? Joining Tortuga and Spaceman for dinner.

Yes, ALL, please..... Have fun, ride safe. :biker:
I spoke to Spaceman, he said he'd cook.

That's the good news, the bad news is we've got to be naked.:beerchug:
I spoke to Spaceman, he said he'd cook.

That's the good news, the bad news is we've got to be naked.:beerchug:
I'm going to bar-b-q the neighbor's poodle. Tastes like chicken.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Lol..you know what would be fun? Joining Tortuga and Spaceman for dinner.

Yes, ALL, please..... Have fun, ride safe. :biker:
I spoke to Spaceman, he said he'd cook.

That's the good news, the bad news is we've got to be naked.:beerchug:
I spoke to Spaceman, he said he'd cook.

That's the good news, the bad news is we've got to be naked.:beerchug:
I'm going to bar-b-q the neighbor's poodle. Tastes like chicken.
I spoke to Spaceman, he said he'd cook.

That's the good news, the bad news is we've got to be naked.:beerchug:
I'm going to bar-b-q the neighbor's poodle. Tastes like chicken.
I just spat my Perrier out reading that! :D
 
thumper_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
As mentioned in posts over the winter based on insurance statistics, you can improve your chances of not being hurt with the following 3 things.
1. wear a helmet
2. don't speed
3. don't drink and ride ( guess that includes other drugs too....)
I'm good with #1 and #3.

Is obeying two-outta-three good enough? :banana:
I'm good with #1 and #3.

Is obeying two-outta-three good enough? :banana:
According to Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 ain't bad
 
StackMan_imp said:
thumper_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
As mentioned in posts over the winter based on insurance statistics, you can improve your chances of not being hurt with the following 3 things.
1. wear a helmet
2. don't speed
3. don't drink and ride ( guess that includes other drugs too....)
I'm good with #1 and #3.

Is obeying two-outta-three good enough? :banana:
I'm good with #1 and #3.

Is obeying two-outta-three good enough? :banana:
According to Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 ain't bad
I'm good with #1 and #3.

Is obeying two-outta-three good enough? :banana:
According to Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 ain't bad
That was probably why I put it in post number 7.
 
Pauley_imp said:
If this naked dinner actually happens, please forgo the forum rule of providing pictures........
+1 a thousand times :D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Pauley_imp said:
If this naked dinner actually happens, please forgo the forum rule of providing pictures........
+1 a thousand times :D
+1 a thousand times :D
Don't worry, we won't need any photos, Spaceman's gaff is fully rigged up with hidden video cams.

We've asked Ferret and Guth if we can stream it live on the forum in 3D.
 
I was looking forward to this dinner. Thought I'd just take my glasses off to deal with the naked bit. But Spaceman worried me. If he knows the neighbour's poodle tastes like chicken, it suggests to me he's already barbecued it. I'm not sure re-barbecued poodle is a good idea. I'd hate to get an upset gut riding home naked after dinner!
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I was looking forward to this dinner. Thought I'd just take my glasses off to deal with the naked bit. But Spaceman worried me. If he knows the neighbour's poodle tastes like chicken, it suggests to me he's already barbecued it. I'm not sure re-barbecued poodle is a good idea. I'd hate to get an upset gut riding home naked after dinner!
Just a normal weekend round these parts.... ;)
 
Back
Top