Aug 26, 2019 #1 V Vic_imp Running like a top Thread starter 9 hours to go. No Reserve: 1983 Honda CB1000 Custom
Aug 28, 2019 #4 M MK212MX_imp First service completed Clean but no way I would shell out $3500 for that.
Aug 28, 2019 #5 V Vic_imp Running like a top Thread starter GoldOxide_imp said: Gorgeous era CB specimen. Love the shaft feature. Click to expand... Shaft drive is nice right? I had it on my Suzuki VL1500, one less maintenance issue is ok in my world.
GoldOxide_imp said: Gorgeous era CB specimen. Love the shaft feature. Click to expand... Shaft drive is nice right? I had it on my Suzuki VL1500, one less maintenance issue is ok in my world.
Aug 28, 2019 #6 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior MK212MX_imp said: Clean but no way I would shell out $3500 for that. Click to expand... How about $3K5 for this? ... Speaking of a Road King
MK212MX_imp said: Clean but no way I would shell out $3500 for that. Click to expand... How about $3K5 for this? ... Speaking of a Road King
Sep 3, 2019 #7 M MK212MX_imp First service completed GoldOxide_imp said: MK212MX_imp said: Clean but no way I would shell out $3500 for that. Click to expand... How about $3K5 for this? ... Speaking of a Road King Click to expand... How about $3K5 for this? ... Speaking of a Road King I have owned my fair share of Harleys and the last was an 06 Road Glide. That bike is for sure worth the ask. Not my thing so I would flip it and ask $6K for it!
GoldOxide_imp said: MK212MX_imp said: Clean but no way I would shell out $3500 for that. Click to expand... How about $3K5 for this? ... Speaking of a Road King Click to expand... How about $3K5 for this? ... Speaking of a Road King I have owned my fair share of Harleys and the last was an 06 Road Glide. That bike is for sure worth the ask. Not my thing so I would flip it and ask $6K for it!