Bart Factory

Deadly, Tev62. Looks like they're vulcanized in place. That has to be as good as it gets. Nicely done!
I think my post was moderated? I used a popular Irish slang word for "awesome", maybe that was it?
 
Doesn't look like it Stichill. I wonder what the word was?
 
Thread starter
And the most common usage of that word in Ireland, in Dublin anyway would be ""a deadly buzz". You could say there is a deadly buzz about the place, which means a very good vibe about the place.
 
Stichill_imp said:
Weird! There was about a 15-minute period where I was unable to see my post.

The word was "deadly", lol.
Very. I first saw your post on Tapatalk. When I went to check it on the forum's website, I also couldn't see it for a couple of minutes. Very strange indeed.

Cue Twilight Zone theme.
 
Back
Top