Barber Vintage Festival = CU there ?

use2b_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Wife and I will be riding up for this years Barber Vintage Festival outside of Birmingham, Alabama again this year oct 5-7. if there was ever a great place to meet and enjoy Motorcycles this is the place. the old timers will remember motogeezer who lacked a stylish hat that day.
the vintage racing is incredible and the greatest motorcycle museum on earth. have a Brother who is an official there so it is a good time to go home and get in for free :thumbsup: . time to plan and think about it guys :biker:
Barber Vintage Festival | Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
 
Thread starter
Mscb1100_imp said:
We need to set up a meeting point for anyone else that is coming
I ll be there all day Saturday
I agree , as time gets closer i am sure someone will come up with a plan , met Geezer in front of the museum where most everyone parks.
I like sitting on the hill in front of the " spider " because it is the fastest part of the track and across from what must be the sharpest turn .
Plan A is for the wife and I to ride the Valkyrie but it weather looks bad we will trailer the CB1100 . pic of the spider and the location i like best.
 
My wife and I just got back from a trip to the Barber museum on Thursday. Haven't been there since 2005 when we were there for the AMA Superbike races. They completed a new wing to the museum in the last year or so.

It truly is a world class museum and track.

05cf39b65efaf854e726e70015aafb91.jpg


638b0ed12c25be03c4126bfc54e8b123.jpg
 
Back
Top