Banned?

mvk24_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Anyone know why this may be popping up when I try to look at the for sale/wanted page?
a6467ba725f4beda31e6df6223f3fbec.jpg


Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
No.

Since you posted this thread you obviously aren't banned.

I blame your phone lol
 
No prolly not banned. I get this n when I get a notice that something got posted in the classified section. I just go back to my tapatalk icon and click on it, then the main page will show up. Then I refresh the screen by dragging down on my screen and then the classified section shows up. Pain in the butt yes, but it's worked for me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Gordo_imp said:
No prolly not banned. I get this n when I get a notice that something got posted in the classified section. I just go back to my tapatalk icon and click on it, then the main page will show up. Then I refresh the screen by dragging down on my screen and then the classified section shows up. Pain in the butt yes, but it's worked for me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thank you, yea thats exactly how its happening, trying to click on a notification to the page.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
I think the classified section is restricted to x amount of posts, so I'm guessing it's a protection for the forum.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Glad I could help

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
You can't post in the Classifieds section unless you've been a member for at least 2 weeks and have at least 25 posts. Neither Gordo nor mvk24 should have a problem.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
You can't post in the Classifieds section unless you've been a member for at least 2 weeks and have at least 25 posts. Neither Gordo nor mvk24 should have a problem.
Yea definitely more/longer here. Seems to be a glitch with the notifications link through tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top