noroomtomove
Been there
Thread starter
With the days being short this time of year in Gippsland the time to get a ride in is a bit harder to come bye, so when I finished work at 1pm of Friday I headed home on the bike did a rapid change into some bike riding gear.
I had an arrangement with two work colleagues to have a steak sandwich for lunch once that obligation was satisfied I headed down the Princess Highway at 10 past 2. At 3pm I rendezvoused with my brother on his Guzzi at Traralgon South for a ride through the winding hill roads to Balook at the Tarra - Bulga National Park on the Grand Ridge Road. Just enough time for a cuppa at a Cafe bit of a chat and then a ride down the hill past Callignee this area was devastated by wildfire a few years ago that killed many people in Victoria some of you might remember the photo of the fireman giving a Koala Bear a drink from a water bottle. With the setting sun it was time to head home a refill of the tank 10l @ $1.58 l and then the run home arriving at 6:20pm as i rode up the driveway well and truly looking forward to the wood fire and some warmth 186 km and home in time for dinner. Happy wife, happy life and a good ride as well.
Sorry no photos
Regards
I had an arrangement with two work colleagues to have a steak sandwich for lunch once that obligation was satisfied I headed down the Princess Highway at 10 past 2. At 3pm I rendezvoused with my brother on his Guzzi at Traralgon South for a ride through the winding hill roads to Balook at the Tarra - Bulga National Park on the Grand Ridge Road. Just enough time for a cuppa at a Cafe bit of a chat and then a ride down the hill past Callignee this area was devastated by wildfire a few years ago that killed many people in Victoria some of you might remember the photo of the fireman giving a Koala Bear a drink from a water bottle. With the setting sun it was time to head home a refill of the tank 10l @ $1.58 l and then the run home arriving at 6:20pm as i rode up the driveway well and truly looking forward to the wood fire and some warmth 186 km and home in time for dinner. Happy wife, happy life and a good ride as well.
Sorry no photos
Regards