Backrest?

Flynrider_imp said:
I occasionally carry nervous passengers, so I picked a Hepco and Becker luggage rack with an elevated grab bar. It's not quite a backrest, but it's enough to keep passengers from thinking they're going to slide off the back. I plan on getting a little pad for the bar, next time I take a seat in for re-upholstery.

56d2f6aa1276a3d5aa7cb0b0408c7c09.jpg
I too put this H&B rack on mine, and it has met our needs for a "grab bar" for a passenger . . . .
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
You’re a lucky man, Flynrider. I only ever carry very nervous passengers. :(
Wish I had a photo of the day you gave me and my luggage a lift across Sydney. We must have been a sight.
bflint_imp said:
My custom Corbin motorcycle seat comes with an slot for an optional backrest that you can also purchase from Corbin. I did not purchase the backrest yet (probably never) because the wife is not interested in riding anymore.

REF: Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB1100 | 800-538-7035
I have this setup. It works great.
Wish I had a photo of the day you gave me and my luggage a lift across Sydney. We must have been a sight.
:D
 
I purchased a corbin seat with the back rest to please my wife. The cost was about 800 but looks good on the bike. The backrest is easily removed when not needed.
 
Back
Top